6.30.2009

rambling. oh, and more rambling.

Phew! It was difficult, but I did it!

2 posts in June.

Pathetic.

So....there are many things swirling around in my head. Things I want, things I need, things I want to do, things I need to do. I'm a bit obsessed with thinking about these things, yet, I have very little motivation for the things that need to get done and not near enough money for the things that need to be purchased.

...new dishwasher (current one no longer *cleans*), front porch furniture, upstairs bathroom remodel, living room furniture, new mattress, mastopexy...garage door painted, picnic table painted, broken Adirondack chair fixed and both painted, back screen door painted, front porch painted, toys and outgrown clothes donated...

I have drawn 3 tattoos that I want to get, and am searching for a big colorful butterfly, or a group of them, too. I have to earn these new tattoos, by losing weight, and have joined Weight Watchers again (on June 9) and have lost 6.4 lbs in 3 weeks. I feel ok about that. It didn't come on overnight, it certainly isn't going to come off that way. At 20 lbs lost I can get my next tattoo. I am motivated by this. I am also motivated by having WW buddies this time around. I had buddies when I was successful and made Lifetime 5+ years ago. I have joined 2 times since the boy was born, and have failed miserably. I'm ready. I'm excited. I don't want to be uncomfortable in my skin anymore. My husband is so fit. SO incredibly fit. And even more so now that he does hard physical labor all day. We must look really silly together. Ugh.

I want to wear all of my skinny clothes. I spent a LOT of money on those clothes.

I want to go on a family vacation. Very much need to get away, but think travel with a rambunctious 3 year old boy will be more frustrating than relaxing. Plus, it would have to be fun for all of us, which is difficult when your child loves water, hot weather, being outside, etc. and mom hates all of those things. Ugh. Need to look for a place nearby that has something for everyone. I hate being hot...so it will probably have to wait until the fall. And then we'll have Zoo Preschool schedule to deal with. Ugh.

Need to decide what classes to take and get registered. Hello. Why am I procrastinating this?

Moving to our new office on the 17th. Exciting and scary at the same time.

There's more. I'm just very well prepared.

No comments: