11.06.2008

Warm?


Bath time. It's always an adventure. The boy has SO much stuff in the tub with him...it's quite hilarious. There's hardly room for him! There are foam numbers and letters that stick to the sides of the tub, no less than 5 cars/trucks, 2 ducks, 2 measuring cups, a spoon, and 2 squirt toys. And we always use the duck washmit. Among other things, he likes to fill it up in the faucet...well...as much as you can actually fill up a washmit. Tonight, after I turned off the water (we have to let it run the entire time he's in there - of course) he grabbed the washmit and said "Turn it back on mommy, I want hot water". I shook my head no. "cold water?" Again, shook my head no. "Warm?" Again, no. "Please mommy, I want warm water!" I didn't turn it on but thought my son was pretty amazing...asking for Hot, Cold and then Warm water. He's such a smarty pants.

No comments: