11.01.2008

Halloween

Well, you all know I'm not a fan...but I suppose it's not about me. So, we went to Adrian to see all the grandparents and thought we'd take the boy to a couple houses (his friends next to my parents house) for trick-or-treating. He loved to say Trick-Or-Treat and Happy Halloween, but he didn't want any candy from anyone. I guess that's good. So, we didn't bring home any candy other than what the grandparents put together in special Halloween gift bags - which also contained books, trucks, play-dough, non-candy snacks, a Handy Manny roller backpack, and other goodies. My thighs thank you!Since he fights all clothing, we decided to just dress him in his Bat Man jammies. I was even able to sneak the cape on him when he was busy playing with his new bulldozer! I'm not sure if he thought he was Superman instead of Batman though...because he tried to move a big truck in my parents driveway. Man of steel. And of course, there's no such thing as a posed picture with this kid - he's got way to much to do and see, so here are some action shots!

No comments: