10.31.2008

Didn't earn it

Ok, so, I got a new Blackberry Curve today (silver with a metallic pink cover - it's super cool!) I had every intention of making myself earn it...through weight loss. Really. I did.


I didn't wait. And I didn't earn it.


But, in my defense, this is what happened: My husband told me last night that his phone isn't holding a charge. He would charge it until it said the battery was charged, then take it off the carger and within minutes it was almost completely drained of battery power. It's been sort of dying for a while now. And since his cell phone is really the only way that I can "sometimes" get in touch with him - usually via text - I thought I had better do something about it. I was planning to give him my Voyager and get a Blackberry anyway. When I *earned* it.


So, this new situation just sort of accellerated the need for a new phone. See. See how I did that. See how I can justify any sort of shopping/spending. URGH!


I can't leave the damn thing alone. I can see why they are called Crackberrys. It is totally addictive. WOW.


My brother in law and family and us are going in on a iPod Touch for my Father in Law for Christmas. I know absolutely nothing about iPod's...about Apple products...etc. I think I will just buy directly from the Apple store and not even deal with searching for a better price. This way I know what I'm getting, right? Who knows. I have no use for the things. Especially not now. HA HA.

After VZW this morning I stopped in Tea Tree Bistro for some takeout. It was delish as always...but has left me feeling sort of bloated and blah. Blah.

And today is Halloween. We'll see how scared the boy is tonight of everyone's costumes. We'll see.

No comments: