10.07.2008

Rewards

I'm going to make myself earn them. I swear!

That whole shopping disorder thing...well, it's real people. It's real.

I am currently VERY OBSESSED (read: can't stop thinking about and/or researching online) with 2 items.

I have to make myself WORK for these two items.

I have fallen off the WW bandwagon. Why, oh why, is it so hard this time? It's stupid. I am bigger and better than this. I need to gain control.

So, goal #1....15 lbs gone, I get 1 of the items. Another 5, I get the other. Realistically - if I try hard, I can lose 20 lbs by the end of the year.

I have to work for these items. I can't just keep buying crap willy nilly.

Ok...day #1. Here we go.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm feeling you girl! I have been having the same problem. I want new clothes and I keep shopping for them...but until I lose some weight, what's the point. So, I will participate with you. Until I lose 15 lbs, I can't buy the new jeans I want and at 25 lbs I can have the slacks.

m2z said...

I agree. What IS the point in buying clothing when you don't want to buy the size you're in. It's silly. And I do it all the time. ARGH. Thankfully my items aren't clothing...they are boots and a new cell (blackberry).

Ok...lets get to these goals together. YAY!