10.15.2008

WW

Ok, so I went to WW today. I was nervous. I feel like I have spiraled out of control. I still haven't journaled. I did journal last week - on the day of weigh in - and then not again all week. I don't know what my problem is. I need to get back in the habit.

Anyway, I stepped on the scale. I told the lady behind the counter that it wasn't going to be pretty. She said..."well, you're down" and then sort of whispered the rest. I thought she said "point 4". I was ok with a .4 loss since I thought I would have gained.

She gave my book back and I went into the meeting room and sat down. I opened my book. I lost 2.4! WHAT? Are you joking? I was totally and completely off track this past week. My weigh in's have been so all over the place I don't know what to think.

I ate at El Camino - 2 TIMES - this weekend. I ate 2 chocolate cupcakes...with chocolate frosting AND sprinkles. I ate a half bag of kettle corn at Farmer Charley's. I didn't go to the gym once.

I'm blown away. But, I'm also sort of GEARED UP! That means...less than 9 lbs until my first goal...and a reward.

Hmmm. Our trip to Niagara Falls will be difficult, but hopefully it will entail a lot of walking and/or carrying around a 30 lb kid. And I will "try" to eat sensibly. I don't think Niagara Falls/Buffalo are really known for their excellent fare, so hopefully I won't be too tempted to cheat. :)

I CAN DO THIS! I WILL DO THIS!

No comments: