7.24.2008

8 more things

-I like to be really cold at night. I like to have 2, 3 or even 4 blankets on. I cannot stand to be hot at night (or during the day, for that matter). I won't sleep a wink if I am hot.

-I used to consider myself sort of extroverted. I've noticed since having my son, and since I stopped drinking my life away, that I really am not extroverted at all. I'm really sort of shy, which is weird. I never would have considered myself shy.

-I am a major procrastinator when it comes to things like cleaning or doing other household chores, but I am a freak about timliness. I hate being late. Rarely do I ever just "get there when we get there"...I don't roll like that. And I freak out if other people are responsible for getting me somewhere on time. I like to be in control.

-That's another thing. I am a total control freak, especially behind the wheel. I hate my husbands driving. I feel out of control, unsafe and just totally vulnerable.

-I hate going to the grocery store. But, I won't let my husband go. When he goes, I have to make very detailed lists and it's just easier to go myself. If "rice" is written on the list, I know what kind of rice to get. I enjoy cooking, so it's weird that I don't like to shop for ingredients.

-If there is something I really want and I force myself to "wait" for it...I find that it consumes my every thought until I get it.

-I love to pull weeds and plant flowers and such, and I don't mind getting dirt under my finger nails, but generally, I hate being dirty. It seems I always have something or another on me now that I have a toddler who always has grubby hands and it drives me nuts.

-I hate when my hair blows or sticks to my face. When I'm hot and sweaty...I absolutely hate having hair on my face or neck, so it's pulled back. And I hate my hair pulled back. When it's windy out or there is AC or a fan blowing, I absolutely cannot stand my hair blowing around on my face. I will either remove myself from the source or put my hair up.

No comments: