7.14.2008

It's Huge. It's Plum. It's Mine.



Well, what I do know is that I love this bag. It's HUGE. And it's PLUM PATENT LEATHER. I saw the smaller version at the Coach store over the weekend. They didn't have the large one. But, I think this is the one that I want.

I also know that I will never, not ever ever ever, purchase another "jacquard fabric" coach bag ever again. It's leather. Or nothing. And you all know how I feel about having nothing.

I am waiting for my "credit" to arrive so I can run out and get this bag! What fun.

Ok, so I checked the weather report for NYC this week. We leave tomorrow, after all. It's supposed to be in the 90s (and 94 on Friday) the entire time we are there. I say...WTF? Why the hell is it going to be in the 90s (add 10 degrees in Gotham because of the concrete jungle) while my family is there? ACK. Of all the things I hate in this world. Heat is #1. Followed by putting my hair in a ponytail. U-G-L-Y. Ok, well, there are probably other things I hate more than my hair in a ponytail, but you get my drift. I'm gonna be a sweaty pony tail sporting tourist...and I hate that.

The boy likes to go go go and he likes to be outside outside outside. I'm afraid I am going to DIE while we are in Gotham.

Maybe I'll sweat off some lbs.

2 comments:

Brent said...

"Why the hell is it going to be in the 90s (add 10 degrees in Gotham because of the concrete jungle) while my family is there?"

Uhm, just a guess, but maybe it's because you planned your trip in the middle of July?

m2z said...

Ok jackass. I never in a million years would have planned a vacation in July if we weren't attending a wedding. Besides, it's only supposed to be 102 degrees today.