7.21.2008

7 things

I've read a few of these during my years of lurking on others blogs, so I thought I would post one about me. Here are 7 things about me...just to get to know me a little better.

-I like my feet. I love shoes. And I love toe rings. But, I hate stepping on things on the floor in my house. I am typically barefoot at home, and it seems there is always an assortment of crap on our hardwood floors (gee, maybe I should sweep) that mainly consists of cat food and toddler crumbs. I get very irritated when I step on either. It feels gross on my feet and it makes me grumpy.

-I love to travel by land or by air. Not a big fan of the water, which is weird because I grew up at Devils and Round Lakes. You couldn't pay me (well, maybe if the price is right) to take a cruise or go to a "beach" for vacation. Besides, I don't wear bathing suits in front of people.

-I love the taste of beer. I hardly ever drink though. I hardly drink any alcohol anymore.

-Ethnic foods are my favorite...mostly Mexican and Asian. If I do dine in an American restarurant, you will rarely see me order a sandwich. I'm just not a sandwich person. But, I do love me a Corned Beef Ruben - which is weird since I don't typically like meat. Here's the weirdest part though...if it is not brought to me quickly, the bread gets soggy and I will send it back. If it's not soggy when it arrives, I will turn the sandwich over several times to avoid sogginess.

-I have a terrible habit of isolating myself from my friends and then complaining that I have no friends and nothing to do.

-I hate working for others. I often think I could and should be a personal shopper, but I think catering to people who can afford a personal shopper would be more irritating than what I currently do (babysit men).

-I don't like people who exaggerate. Tell your story truthfully. If it's boring, it's probably not worth telling. No sense in making stuff up.

Geez, I'm learning a bit about myself too. Maybe I will post more soon. As soon as I can make up some stuff. ;)

3 comments:

Brent said...

"I have a terrible habit of isolating myself from my friends and then complaining that I have no friends and nothing to do."

On that note, we finally move back in next week, you'll have to come check out the "new" house before we move again. It looks awesome, way better than the hovel you saw last time.

m2z said...

It was really cute when I saw it last time.

You're actually inviting me over? When? And what is there to do with a 2 year old? Let's do something fun.

Brent said...

We'll have to wait until the rehab is done. We should be moving in next week. We could always go to the park or something.