5.19.2008

2 years

2 years ago today...that's the day I fell in love with a little guy weighing in at 8 lb 1 1/2 lbs. We were both so nervous and excited to meet him. When he arrived, we were both filled with an overwhelming feeling of love and joy that's difficult to explain. You just never know your heart can be so full of love...as the love you feel for your child.

Baby Daddy had to work tonight, so the Boy and I had dinner together and then after we played for a while I asked if he wanted a birthday cupcake. Yeas. (the way he says it...there is an "a" in it)

So, he ate a Scooby Doo Cupcake while I sang Happy Birthday over and over.

He's sound asleep in his bed right now. He's such a good boy. We really lucked out with this one. I do hope that the rest of his years don't go by this quickly.

No comments: