5.26.2008

Looks can be deceiving

Looks cute, eh? Looks like he is blowing me a kiss perhaps?

WRONG. He is actually spitting on his hand and wiping it on me.

I told him to stop. He said "No mommy!" I told him to stop again. He said "No mommy. I'm funny!" We went through this a dozen or so times (it seemed like a hundred). He was laughing hysterically. I was fuming.

He didn't think it was very funny when he spent 2 minutes in a timeout. Looks can be very deceiving. He looks so sweet...and is typically pretty sweet. I don't know where this crap comes from. I don't spit on my hand and wipe it on him. And I'm pretty sure baby daddy doesn't either. Ack. Do little girls do this crap? Maybe they do and that's where he picked up this nasty little trick. Sounds good...I'm going to blame the GIRLS at the sitter for teaching him this.

Anyway, so, yeah, Memorial Day weekend. Spent most of the *long* weekend alone, as usual. Baby Daddy had to work, as usual. My parents came over for a couple hours on Sunday. I was going to sneak away and go to the grocery store or something. But, they bought him a wheel barrow. So, I got sucked into putting that together. It was near impossible to put together without 4 hands, so it took much longer than it should have and I totally lost my window to sneak away.

We went to visit Baby Daddy's family on their camp ground today. It was actually fun (yes, you read that right...I actually had a good time...on a camp ground!), and the Boy had a great time! He adores his cousin, and she is very good with him. She's 11, so I'm looking forward to her babysitting in a couple years. YAY!

It was a little hot for me today though. I'm not ready for or looking forward to summer. Ack.

In closing....my child is actually very funny (when he isn't being gross). Saturday morning he pointed to his butt and said "I do it in the butt". I said "You do what in the butt?" He said "Pooping mommy. I'm pooping in the butt!" (Girls in the 'hood - don't get any ideas)

No comments: