5.06.2008

crazyticalishious

I think most boys like Thomas the Train. The Boy likes Thomas the Train. I got him a pair of Thomas the Train pajamas for Valentine’s Day (as soon as he saw them he said he had to have them...what was I supposed to do?) This morning while I was changing his diaper, he was pulling his Thomas the Train pajama top over his penis, and said to me “Thomas the Train on my penis”. And then he said “Thomas the Train on my butt”. He made me crack up. He thought that was hilarious. The kid is crazy.

He likes to chase our cats, and it’s no surprise that they run and hide from him. I asked him why the kitties run from him. “Cause I’m a crazy lunatic”. (Because that’s what I call him) Then he decided he wasn’t happy with that label, so he made a new word this morning…a “crazytic”.

My Boy...the Crazytic!

No comments: