8.10.2008

Bad bunny and broken cars

My son. He is quite a character. I think maybe he's been put in too many timeouts recently. He was carrying his stuffed bunny and stuffed kitty around in a basket. Swinging them around - similar to how daddy swings him around in the laundry basket. All of the sudden...he puts the basket down, grabs the bunny, takes him over to the "time out chair" and proceeds to tell him he "shouldn't hit" and to "sit there, no talking". Hmm. Does that mean he gets it? I'm not so sure.

Daddy and I just looked at eachother in astonishment.

He is obsessed with cars, trucks (every kind), tractors, busses, trains, construction equipment, etc. He especially loves "broken" ones. Ones that have been in an accident but especially ones with a flat tire. He's not real big into coloring (he can't sit still long enough) but loves for daddy or I to draw broken cars. We fill page after page with broken cars.

Today, he wanted flat tires on the broken cars. Then he said they were very sad and said they were crying. He wanted me to make them cry.

Clearly, I missed my calling.

1 comment:

Mark G. Davis said...

"He especially loves "broken" ones." - Maybe he knows about all the cars his daddy wrecked!

-kate