8.03.2008

Step 1

Well, I've been dying to give the boy a Mohawk for ever. 4 EVAH!

I bought clippers a couple months ago to cut my husbands hair. He would NOT get his hair cut on a regular basis but instead go 3, 4, 5, 6 months inbetween cuts and just end up looking very silly. He doesn't have "time" to get his haircut. So, he suggested I buy clippers and just cut it for him. So, I did. And guess what...he lets me cut it about every 4 weeks. Awesome.

I have been wanting to test them out on the boy. I was hesitant because he really really protests haircuts. But I thought...it's me doing it...in our house. Not some person he doesn't know, in some place he doesn't know.

So, I set a dining room chair in front of the TV - which was playing Scooby Doo (of course) and went at it.

He was GREAT! He sat still. He didn't cry. It was great. I decided, however, that the first cut should just be a test to see how he handles it. So, the mohawk will come in a couple weeks. For now, he just got a buzz.

Since my husband was at work, it was impossible for me to take photos while I was doing it. Actually, it's almost always impossible for me to take any photos of him. He hates it.

So, here are a couple action shots that actually turned out great!


3 comments:

Brent said...

Way cute buzz cut! How much do you charge? :)

m2z said...

Can't put a price on cuteness.

Mark G. Davis said...

Ha! I just started cutting mark's hair for the same reason. The first few passes were scary - I've never cut hair in my life. But you can't really f-up a guys hair too much! -kate