4.25.2008

Long after due days off...

It's days like these...that make me wish I had more days like these. I took a long overdue day off work. I took the Boy to the sitter. My first stop was Starbucks. I had a double nf venti mocha latte. It was divine. Then off to the Anderson's for some fruit (for a fruit salad for a cookout on Sunday) and plants for the flower beds! Next stop...home to plant! I spent 3 hours cleaning up and planting! It was wonderful. Then a quick clean up and off to the mall for some pre-NYC-wedding-guest-dress shopping. I actually found 3 dresses that may work. I do want to try and lose some weight (as usual) and also want to wait until the invite arrives so I can get a feel for the type of dress I should choose. I also picked up a baby gift for a friend who just had her THIRD BOY...3 under 5! ACK! I milled around the Coach store to find something to spend my gift card on. There are 2 possibilities...but I'm not sure if I can justify it or not. I suppose I could sell the one I bought (and don't really love) in September, on Ebay. Hmm. Then I picked up Chinese for dinner (I forgot to eat all day and was famished), picked up the boy and spent an hour with the hubby before he went to work.

I'm planning my next day off. The next one won't take 2 years to plan.

No comments: