6.24.2008

The results are in

So, I had an ultrasound today to see if the Mirena is in the right position. It is. So, the problems I am experiencing with the stupid thing do not stem from it being in the wrong place. It's simply because my body cannot handle the hormones.

I have an appointment after vacation to get it removed. Because, of course, the Dr wasn't in today when I went in for the ultrasound. My options were the day before we leave or the week after we return. I decided that it would be better not to screw up my system (any more than it already is) before or during vacation.

Anyway, while she was looking around...she did not find anything else wrong. No tumors, growths, cysts, etc. She said my uterus and ovaries looked good. YAY!

On another note: My son continues to make me talk to strangers. Last night while we were wandering around the 'hood, he spotted a cute little girl and ran up and said "Hi!". She and her mom had just parked their car and were getting out. "What's your name?" my son asks. "Isabel" she responds. Isabel then looks at me and says "how old is he?" My son says "I'm 2". I ask Isabel how old she is..."I'm 4", she says. Her mom walks around the side of the car and says Hi. I say Hi back. She tells me her name (which I can't remember) and I tell her mine (which I do remember occassionally). She says "He's only 2 and talks like that? WOW!"

Yes. Yes indeed.

No comments: