9.03.2008

anticlimacticness

My first official weigh in. I'm down 2.8 lbs. Now, that's OK, it really is. I'm OK with that. Really.

It's just that...well, I had hoped for more. Always.Want.More.

I have been a SALT addict this past week. That is probably part of the problem.

I journalled every day. So, there's no problem there.

I measured my food. So, we're good there.

I maybe didn't make the best choices, but I still ate my allowed points and used only 11 of my flex points.

So, my goal for next week is to lose 5 lbs. I'm heading to the gym tonight and will make it there at least 3 more times before my next weigh in. I'm upping my water intake and limiting my salt...right after I eat this sour apple with salt on it.

So, onward and upward. Or, downward? No matter...I'm losing it.

No comments: