9.03.2008

Digits and kids

So, the 90210 premiere last night. Was I excited? YES! Very! A little part of me died when it went off the air in 2000. Did the premiere live up to my expectations? Um, I'm still on the fence.

Sure, there was a lot of drama. There was a lot going on all over the place, none of the scenes lasted very long, and it just seemed to jump jump jump all over. I hated the music - there was WAY to much of it. It seemed as though they were trying to pack way to much into a season premiere. But, I think that is often the case.

I love Kelly Taylor. As always. Brenda Walsh looks TERRIBLE, and is an equally terrible actress, and I still hate her.

As for the rest of the characters, I wasn't particularly blown away by any of them. The girls in the show are emaciated. I cringed as Annie ate a small bowl of lettuce for school lunch in one of the scenes. They need to EAT! The show left me feeling a little "meh". The original 90210 was my guilty pleasure for 10 years. They were my family. I will likely continue to watch the new 90210 in hopes that it gets better with time.

I asked my son this morning if he was my best boy. He said "I'm your super best best orange boy". Not sure why orange...but that's ok. He is my super best best orange boy.

And...it's comforting to see that ridiculously beautiful hollywood types can have ugly children. Did you see Nahla? Not cute.

No comments: