9.17.2008

I'm down with it

Lost 2.2 today. Total of 5.6.

That's almost 2 lbs per week - for 3 weeks. The healthy way to do it.

I'm down with it.

I'm craving El Camino though...I guess if I'm gonna have it...tonight's the night. No other plans to eat out before my next weigh in.

You see...I can't eat out and do WW. Technically, I could, because with WW you can eat anything - it's all about making healthy choices and portion control.

Well...I simply cannot do that in a restaurant. If someone else is cooking for me...I'm not going to order something healthy. I'm going to order my favorite thing at that particular restaurant. Which is typically very un-healthy.

So, if I'm going to eat out while doing WW, my best bet is to get it done at the start of my new week, so I have the whole week to reverse the damage! HA!

Oh well. It's just the way I am. I'm down with it.

No comments: